Ge0MLib toolbox includes algorithms for Marine Engineering Geophysical Survey data logging and processing. The follow tasks are concerned: Navigation, Sub-bottom Profiling, Side Scan Sonar, Magnetic Survey and High Resolution Seismic.
Data processing functions are developed in MatLab 2015b (mathworks.com/). Data loggers are developed in Free Pascal (www.freepascal.org/).
The Ge0MLib presents the comfortable space (predefined fields, variable's structures, basic functions) for manipulations with geophysical and navigation data. The MatLab presents space for quick software development and compact code writing.
The specific Ge0MLib features are:
- easy access to each byte of Navigational and Geophysical data;
- the usable variables' structures for Geophysical Survey's tasks decision;
- all sensor' data can be regarded as single data set (for example, some corrections in navigation sensors data can easy applied for all towing/mounting equipment's position in sgy, jsf and xtf formats);
- access to software source codes and algorithms (possibility for code modification);
- open processing and pre-processing mathematics (total processing clearance and control);
- special tools for serial sensors' data logging and synchronization.
The main contradiction is the Ge0MLib to purpose two opposite targets - (1) access to each byte and no limitations for operations and (2) quick coding and usability which tend to intuitive perception.
The last changes are shown in Changes page.
|Last toolbox release, includes manuals (2021/04/27).|
|Ge0MLib_β manual, Structures&Functions (2021/04/27).|
Ge0MLib_β manual, Structures&Functions, Chapter 1 (Russian, 2020/11/31).
|gData&gFields||Row, RowM and Matrix content's functions.|
|gNav&gMap||Navigation and coordinates manipulations.|
Geometrics tasks decision, trackplots/pipelines/lineplanning, picking, graphics.
|gLog||Serial data logging/read/write.|
|gJsf||Jsf files read/write/manipulations.|
|gXtf||Xtf files read/write/manipulations.|
|gSgy&gUhr||Sgy files read/write/manipulations.|
HR/UHR Seismic logs and geometry.
|gMagy||Magnetometers data read/write/manipulations.|
|gP190||P1/90 files read/write/manipulations.|
|gWfr||Images with coordinate world-files and XYZ-grid-files manipulations.|
|gAcad||AutoCAD scripts creation.|
|gKml||Kml-files creation for Google Earth.|
|Old Versions||Old versions of functions and documents.|